Ancient Wonders & Wildlife
Duration: 6 hours approx.
Please note: This excursion is available mid-May to mid-July.
Explore Orkney’s magnificent natural heritage and prehistoric treasures.
- Brough of Birsay – scenic viewing
- Marwick Head RSPB nature reserve – clifftop walk & wildlife viewing
- Brodgar RSPB nature reserve surrounding the ceremonial Ring of Brodgar – wildlife viewing & guided tour
- Imposing Standing Stones of Stenness – guided tour
- 5,000 year-old village of Skara Brae – guided tour
- Lunch stop where you may purchase a selection of locally prepared Orkney food
Tour Price – £70.00
Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Accredited professional Orkney tourist guide
- Transport in executive touring vehicle with panoramic windows
- Site admissions
- Complimentary map