Ancient Wonders & Wildlife
Duration: 6 hours approx.
Please note: This excursion is available mid-May to mid-July.
Explore Orkney’s magnificent natural heritage and prehistoric treasures.
- Brough of Birsay – scenic viewing
- Marwick Head RSPB nature reserve – clifftop walk & wildlife viewing
- Brodgar RSPB nature reserve surrounding the ceremonial Ring of Brodgar – wildlife viewing & guided tour
- Imposing Standing Stones of Stenness – guided tour
- 5,000 year-old village of Skara Brae – guided tour
- Lunch stop where you may purchase a selection of locally prepared Orkney food
To keep our guests safe and to allow us to provide the best experience possible for all, we now have new Covid-19 safety measures in place on our tours. Due to this, tour capacity and some itineraries have been adjusted appropriately. Please contact us for full information and pricing for your chosen tour/s.
Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Accredited professional Orkney tourist guide
- Transport in executive touring vehicle with panoramic windows
- Site admissions
- Complimentary map