Duration: 6 hours approx.
Please note: This excursion is available early July to mid August.
Uncover the ancient mysteries of Orkney’s remarkable World Heritage.
- Mysteries of Maeshowe Tomb – guided tour
- Ceremonial Ring of Brodgar – guided tour
- Imposing Standing Stones of Stenness – guided tour
- 5,000 year-old village of Skara Brae – guided tour
- Archaeological dig at Ness of Brodgar (weather permitting) – guided tour
- Lunch stop where you may purchase a selection of locally prepared Orkney food
To keep our guests safe and to allow us to provide the best experience possible for all, we now have new Covid-19 safety measures in place on our tours. Due to this, tour capacity and some itineraries have been adjusted appropriately. Please contact us for full information and pricing for your chosen tour/s.
Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed.