South Isles Splendour
Duration: 5 hours approx.
Discover the captivating history and natural beauty of Orkney’s South Isles.
- The Gloup collapsed sea cave – wildlife viewing & photo stop
- Natural harbour of Scapa Flow – photo stop
- Churchill Barriers and Block ships – photo stop
- Inspiring Italian Chapel – guided tour
- Orkney Wine Company’s traditional vintages – tasting & shopping
- Honeysgeo beach and seals – wildlife viewing & photo stop
- Picturesque village of St Margaret’s Hope – free time
- Lunch stop where you may purchase a selection of locally prepared Orkney food
To keep our guests safe and to allow us to provide the best experience possible for all, we now have new Covid-19 safety measures in place on our tours. Due to this, tour capacity and some itineraries have been adjusted appropriately. Please contact us for full information and pricing for your chosen tour/s.
Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed.