Treasures of Orkney
Duration: 6 hours approx.
Visit Orkney’s most beloved monuments of the South Isles and the Heart of Neolithic Orkney World Heritage site.
- Natural harbour of Scapa Flow – photo stop
- Churchill Barrier No. 1 at Kirk Sound – photo stop
- Inspiring Italian Chapel – guided tour
- Ceremonial Ring of Brodgar – guided tour
- Imposing Standing Stones of Stenness – guided tour
- 5,000 year-old village of Skara Brae – guided tour
- Cliffs of Yesnaby – photo stop
- Lunch stop where you may purchase a selection of locally prepared Orkney food