‘We’re Good to Go’ by ensuring we adhere to the most up-to-date public guidelines for the duration of your tour. We will give you advanced notice before your tour of how to be safe, have fun and to enjoy all that Orkney has to offer.
Treasures of Orkney
Duration: 6 hours approx.
Visit Orkney’s most beloved monuments of the South Isles and the Heart of Neolithic Orkney World Heritage site.
- Natural harbour of Scapa Flow – photo stop
- Churchill Barrier No. 1 at Kirk Sound – photo stop
- Inspiring Italian Chapel – guided tour
- Ceremonial Ring of Brodgar – guided tour
- Imposing Standing Stones of Stenness – guided tour
- 5,000 year-old village of Skara Brae – guided tour
- Cliffs of Yesnaby – photo stop
- Lunch stop where you may purchase a selection of locally prepared Orkney food
To keep our guests safe and to allow us to provide the best experience possible for all, we now have new Covid-19 safety measures in place on our tours. Due to this, tour capacity and some itineraries have been adjusted appropriately. Please contact us for full information and pricing for your chosen tour/s.
Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed.